Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fossicking Friday 7 January 2011

Happy New Year dear friends! May 2011 be the year we all Paint up a Storm!

I have been snooping all over the web again and here are my recent finds, categorised into: things to read, things to look at and things to do. Enjoy.

 Read

  • The beginning of a new year is a good time for me to have a clear out. There has been some enthusiastic decluttering in our house recently. Never thought to: Clear the creative clutter in my head though, what a novel idea.




    Look

    • New to me artist, Claire Basler. Love, love, love her paintings! You can see her website here.


    • Elizabeth Fluehr demonstrates a fascinating soft focus watercolour technique in this video lesson. Her website is worth a look, but my personal favourite is her Tulip Demonstration.





    Do





    A Fabulous Fossicking Friday to you!





    No comments:

    Post a Comment