I have been snooping all over the web again and here are my recent finds, categorised into: things to read, things to look at and things to do. Enjoy.
- The beginning of a new year is a good time for me to have a clear out. There has been some enthusiastic decluttering in our house recently. Never thought to: Clear the creative clutter in my head though, what a novel idea.
- 10 Ways to Overcome Mental Blocks & Boost Creativity is an excellent article by artist, Lori McNee. I have recently come across her blog, and find her advice for artists very informative. I also like her paintings.
- Look at these fabulous animal portraits - some in coloured pencil - WOW!
- Elizabeth Fluehr demonstrates a fascinating soft focus watercolour technique in this video lesson. Her website is worth a look, but my personal favourite is her Tulip Demonstration.
- Colour code your paint tubes so that you don't spend valuable painting time looking through your supplies - I am going to do this asap. What a simple, practical solution. Thank you Joanie Springer.
- Download this wonderful Free Owl Calendar for 2011:
- Are you ready to start selling your work, but are not sure how to start? Here is some very useful advice for selling online: Selling Art, beyond your paintings with cards, posters, merchandising.
A Fabulous Fossicking Friday to you!